Fresh veggies, major savings.
Our CSA provides 18 weeks of farm-fresh produce at an affordable price, from spinach in the spring to the tomatoes of high summer, all the way through winter squash in the autumn. We offer two share sizes to make sure you’re getting the right amount of produce for your household, and pick-up points in Stockbridge, West Stockbridge, Pittsfield and Great Barrington.
We are now accepting members for the 2016 season! Here are the details:
- Distributions run June through October for a total of 18 weeks.
- A Share is $300 and is intended for 1 or 2 people
- A Family Share is $425 and is meant for 2-4 people
Distributions are as follows:
4:00 Berkshire Co-op Market, Great Barrington, MA
3:00 Riverbrook Residence, Stockbridge MA
3:30 Lee Bank, Lee MA
4:00 Chiropractic Works, Pittsfield MA
10 AM, Six Depot Roastery & Cafe, West Stockbridge, MA
(subject to change)
- Click here to register and we’ll hold your spot for two weeks, pending arrival of your deposit check. (Or click here to print and mail a registration form.)
- We’ll send you an email confirmation once your share is reserved.
What are we growing? Click here to see our tentative harvest schedule.
Not sure what Community Supported Agriculture is all about? Read What is a CSA? on our blog.
Here’s what our satisfied members have to say:
“We were very impressed with the quality of everything in
our package. I’m so glad we heard about you!”
“…GREAT value for my money! Beans and potatoes have
been my favorites so far.”
“I look forward to everything. I eat kale
every day, and yours is the best!”